After spending more than two decades becoming unapologetically Becca, I see how crucial continuing to keep up with you through life’s changes from living with a chronic disease, the change relationships that come and go, your finances, and your nutrition all relate to a healthy and happier life. I look forward to providing talks to help you or your audience keep your intents stacked. I am Becca Stackhouse-Morson a Certified Family Life Education (CFLE), who graduated from the University of North Alabama with my Master of Science in Family Studies and worked five and half years in Extension serving the community. In 2022 Becca was recognized as one of the 40 under 40 Rural Leaders.
- Living with crohn's that didn’t place me in a corner
- Why Jiu Jitsu became important turning point
- Authentically having Relationships
- Being Intentional with Life
- Why Having a Spending Plan helps YOU
Inquire about Speaking Engagement
Complete the form below about your event and we will talk details.